Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many order/locale books got published?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many order/locale books got published?

I have Luna Rising (ISRA/Luna) (WW9002), America Offline (Orgotek/FSA) (WW9003), Stellar Frontier (Upeo/Extrasolar Space) (WW9005), and Aurora Australis (Legions/Austronesia) (WW9006). The catalog numbers imply that at least one other was published (WW9004). Did White Wolf manage to get all eight order/locale books out before the line ended?

Shattered Europe (Aescupalians/Europe) (WW9004) was the other traditionally published order book. Terra Verde (Norca/South America) (WW9225) was PDF-only. Asia Ascendant (Ministry/Asia) was written, but wasn't officially published due to the Trinity line being cancelled; White Wolf gave their permission for it to be made available as a free PDF. There was nothing official for the Chitra Bhanu/India, but a fan supplement, India Underground, was released.

All the published order books are available on DriveThruRPG, with Asia Ascendant being available from the unofficial White Wolf Wiki.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

In order of release:Planned, but never published:
      • Bright Continent: Psi Order ??? and UAN Sourcebook
      Fan-made

Ian A. A. Watson
      Onyx Path Community Manager

Comment

If the fan-made work counts, then "In his Majesty's Service" and "Absolute Zero Players Guide" (direct link) might count for you as locale books, but aren't order books. We've discussed Absolute Zero PG with CHILL on these forums, i have no idea where "In his Majesty's Service" came from.
        -shrug-
        Not published officially by any means, but i thought i'd throw them out there...
        Last edited by Nihilist; 08-23-2015, 05:39 AM.

Comment

The old EON site, had In his Majesty's Service. It was a good book with a fair amount of plot hooks for a story.
          India Underground was also a good book.

Comment

Originally posted by lncbill View Post
            The old EON site, had In his Majesty's Service. It was a good book with a fair amount of plot hooks for a story.
            India Underground was also a good book.

Here's an archive of what remains from EON from back when I was managing it, as well as some other contributions from fine folks on this forum. The EON stuff is definitely incomplete, but feel free to grab copies of what you want

EON & more archive

Trinity Continuum G+ Fan Community
            H.S.U.

Comment

I was gonna post about how me and Mr.Gone worked on trying to update the Trinity starship sheets to include all 6 classes and how we gave copies of the sheets to CHILL and add a link to Mr Gone's website because I didnt see the link for them on CHILL's archive...but then I saw the folder saying "Mr Gone's starship sheets."

Oops.

But I'm glad CHILL posted about this. My comp's hard disk went kaput a couple of weeks ago (I managed to get it replaced) and my backup drive somehow doesn't have my most recent files so I have to re-download a bunch of stuff that got deleted, including stuff from the EON Archive. Thank you for the reminder, CHILL!

EDIT: On a related note, does anyone recall where the fan supplement for Aberrant about Aberrants marrying, interbreeding and having families is? I can't find it in the EON archive.

EDIT2: Never mind, I found it on RPG Post, it's the fan supplement "A Breed Apart" and I just downloaded it. It's just MHO, but I think this is by far the best fan supplement for Aberrant that I've ever seen. The story ideas in here are amazeballs.
              Last edited by Su-tehp; 10-11-2015, 10:50 PM.

Complete Garou Gifts List, Fera Gifts List, Garou Totems List and other assorted OPP/White Wolf goodies

Comment

Originally posted by Su-tehp View Post
                Thank you for the reminder, CHILL!
                No problem - and the offer stands to use that GDrive space to store anything related to the TU from the fans. So, if anyone has anything to add to the archive feel free to PM me and I'll get it taken care of.

Trinity Continuum G+ Fan Community
                H.S.U.

Comment

If you're interested in the Aberrant era, all of the major factions got books, although the length varied wildly. Several were more along the lines of booklets (or an old D&D supplement), particularly for the second tier factions. A couple of the "special interest" and national groups were only addressed in the Player's Guide, though.

Full Books
                  • Project Utopia - the humanitarian agency that bills itself as "building a better tomorrow with the power of today", Utopia is the first faction most novas encounter. Through their Rashoud Centers, Project Utopia offers free training to all novas, picking "the best and brightest" for their exclusive Team Tomorrow. On a darker note, the book also talks about "Project Proteus", a shadowy group that allegedly does Utopia's dirty work for it, ranging from assassination to inhuman experimentation to outright torture
                  • Teragen - Freaks and freedom fighters, cypherpunks and serial killers, outsiders and outlaws - the Terats are a motley alliance of independent novas (although some sub-factions have formed) who've rallied around a shared distrust of Aeon. Practicing a unique form of Taint manipulation, the novas of the Teragen agree on only one thing: Utopia must burn.
                  • Elites - focuses primarily on the DeVries Agency, the premiere nova temp agency in the world. Best known for their mercenaries, the DeVries roster includes everything from super-scientists-for-hire to supernaturally talented call girls, and even the occasional artist. Everyone has a price - do you know what yours is?
                  • The Directive - Claiming to be a nova version of Interpol, the Directive is an international police force sponsored by Russia, the U.S., and others. The Directive has many secrets, though, and no one can truly say what side the group is on. Take care! The Directive is watching you . . .
                  Booklets
                  • Aberrants - After the death of Jennifer "Slider" Landers, Andre Corbin (a former member of Team Tomorrow) fled after being accused of her murder. A number of other Utopia novas fled with him, convinced that he had been framed by a shadowy group within the Aeon/Utopia hierarchy. Adopting a popular epithet as their nom de guerre, the Aberrants now seek "the truth" while on the lamb
                  • Church of St. Michael Archangel - an underground (and highly cellular) religious organization that proclaims novas to be minions of the devil, to be killed on sight (if possible)
                  • Xtreme Warfare Federation Formerly known as the World Wrestling Federation, an ambitious entrepreneur bought out the McMahon family and brought in some nova MMA enthusiasts (and organized crime). The newly rechristened XWF is now the wealthiest sporting franchise in the world.
                  Player's Guide (brief write-up only)
                  • Australis - Australia's national nova team
                  • Daedelus League - space enthusiasts
                  • The Gestalt - pursuit of "psychic" powers, and the ethics of using them
                  • Green War - ecoterrorists
                  • Nippontai - Japan's official team
                  • The Northern Lights - national team sponsored by Denmark, Norway, Sweden, & Finland
                  • Queer Nova Alliance - gay rights
                  • The Protectorate - survivalists/militia group based in Antarctica

Comment

Hmm . . . I think I'm missing one of the Aberrant supplements. Did the online Satanist novas get a book(let)?

Comment

Originally posted by One Vorlon View Post
                      Hmm . . . I think I'm missing one of the Aberrant supplements. Did the online Satanist novas get a book(let)?
                      Yep. ReignofEvil.com.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

There's also the Underworld book for Aberrant - i don't remember all that much about the book, but i think it discussed a bunch of stuff on crime and organizations across the globe in the early Nova era.

Also, wasn't there a bunch of stuff on Kashmir, Israel and some other places throughout the world in the Aberrant: Worldwide series?

Comment

Originally posted by Baaldam View Post
                          There's also the Underworld book for Aberrant - i don't remember all that much about the book, but i think it discussed a bunch of stuff on crime and organizations across the globe in the early Nova era.

Also, wasn't there a bunch of stuff on Kashmir, Israel and some other places throughout the world in the Aberrant: Worldwide series?
                          Yes there was a good amount t of places in the Aberrant Worldwide series as well as the Aberrant player guide.

Comment

Originally posted by lncbill View Post

Yes there was a good amount t of places in the Aberrant Worldwide series as well as the Aberrant player guide.
                            Also, recheking my stuff, i found one important book i had completely forgotten: Aberrant Year One, that sets up the rough shape and look of the Nova era in the base year of 2008.

Comment

Working...
                            X