Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please keep the metaplot for Trinity 2.0!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wintermute View Post
    I shouldn't talk about other game systems too much on here since I'm an Onyx Path / White Wolf person, but I bought Numenera since I knew the guys who did Planescape: Torment are making a new CRPG for that setting.
    You can talk about other games here as much as you like. Granted, a Trinity thread probably isn't the best place for a nuanced evaluation of Numenera, but discussion of non-OP games is totally allowed.

EDIT: Hey, it's my 1600th post!
    Last edited by Rose Bailey; 08-31-2015, 05:35 PM.

Rose Bailey
    Onyx Path Development Producer
    Cavaliers of Mars Creator | Chronicles of Darkness Lead Developer

Retired as forum administrator. Please direct inquiries to the Contact Us link.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Bailey View Post

You can talk about other games here as much as you like. Granted, a Trinity thread probably isn't the best place for a nuanced evaluation of Numenera, but discussion of non-OP games is totally allowed.

EDIT: Hey, it's my 1600th post!
      Thanks. And good point!

And congratulations on the milestone. I'm working my way towards #10. Step by step, post by post.

I'm sure once the Kickstarter gets going and I can start comparing my notes on Zmei secret police conspiracy theories from Shattered Europe and dissect the fixes for the Telekinesis system, I'll catch up to those remaining 1590 posts.

Comment

Working...
      X