No announcement yet.

Allegiance Previews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait so the Book the Most Dangerous Game describes events that actually happened in the Aeoniverse?! Why do they get a direct port, like Promethean got Frankenstein, and Vampire got Dracula. But we are assuming say Doc Savage isn't a specific character that existed, but characters similar to him have, but Zaroff totally existed?

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Ooooh :P!

Sorry I am new to Trinity. :P

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Most Dangerous Game, Dracula, and Frankenstein are public domain. Doc Savage isn't.

Ian A. A. Watson
        Onyx Path Community Manager
        Trinity Continuum Lead Developer

Comment

Doc Savage still has copyright?

First appearance: Doc Savage Magazine #1 (March 1933)
          Reading the article it seems they want to try to resurrect him ... again. I predict a failure like in the 70s.

Comment

Archangel seems like it covers very similar ground to the Theseus Club.

Comment

Originally posted by NullApostle View Post
              Doc Savage still has copyright?

Micky Mouse was 1928. That is and will remain the cut off line year indefinitely for intellectual properties entering public domain as long as Disney has any power to flex in Washington. If it's younger than Mickey Mouse don't count on its copyright ever expiring.
              Last edited by glamourweaver; 03-14-2017, 11:35 PM.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

This might have been asked before, but can you be a member of multiple allegiances?

Comment

Working...
                X