Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What eras you want to see the most after the official releases and why?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the trinity core will be a modern version of Adventure. Seems like both the PSI and the Nova's have their own setting any chance of a far future setting staring the Daredevils? Seem like each setting explores one of the paths of human evolution first seen in Adventure and now core but the daredevil/talents setting has not been seen yet

Comment

Originally posted by tytalan View Post
      So the trinity core will be a modern version of Adventure. Seems like both the PSI and the Nova's have their own setting any chance of a far future setting staring the Daredevils? Seem like each setting explores one of the paths of human evolution first seen in Adventure and now core but the daredevil/talents setting has not been seen yet
      The Trinity corebook is actually what you're asking for, as it focuses on the Talents - it doesn't deal with novas or psis.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

The Trinity Continuum core contains information on playing Talents/daredevils.
        Trinity Continuum: Aeon contains information on playing psions.
        Trinity Continuum: Aberrant contains information on playing novas.
        Trinity Continuum: Adventure! contains information on playing low-powered versions of Talents, psions, and novas.

Ian A. A. Watson
        Onyx Path Community Manager
        Trinity Continuum Lead Developer

Comment

Originally posted by IanWatson View Post
          The Trinity Continuum core contains information on playing Talents/daredevils.
          Trinity Continuum: Aeon contains information on playing psions.
          Trinity Continuum: Aberrant contains information on playing novas.
          Trinity Continuum: Adventure! contains information on playing low-powered versions of Talents, psions, and novas.

So...

Core = Batman, Nightwing, Daredevil, Punisher?
          Aeon = Professor X, Jean Grey, Emma Frost?
          Aberrant = Colossus, Wolverine, Superman
          Adventure! = Generation X, X-Men First Class, etc.?

Not to pigeon anything down so simply. Just wondering in terms of power levels.

And since I'm getting really, REALLY interested in this, Ian, what books are being Kickstarted at first? Just the core, right?

PENTEX SUCKS.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

Scion Kickstarted the "core" (Scion: Origin) and Scion: Hero at the same time. Likewise we will be doing the core and Aeon at the same time.

Ian A. A. Watson
            Onyx Path Community Manager
            Trinity Continuum Lead Developer

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Larry View Post

So...

Core = Batman, Nightwing, Daredevil, Punisher?
              Aeon = Professor X, Jean Grey, Emma Frost?
              Aberrant = Colossus, Wolverine, Superman
              Adventure! = Generation X, X-Men First Class, etc.?

Not to pigeon anything down so simply. Just wondering in terms of power levels.

And since I'm getting really, REALLY interested in this, Ian, what books are being Kickstarted at first? Just the core, right?
              I can't comment on this edition, but in the previous edition Xavier, Jean, and Emma would probably be better represented as Novas than Psions, who are on a comparatively lower power level and have "artificial enhancement" as a central thematic feel.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Working...
              X