Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else hoping we get a new invention system?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else hoping we get a new invention system?

I'm hoping we get a new invention system, in the spirit of Adventure. It might be good for the core actually, because so far such a thing seems appropriate for all eras, but but that's probably hoping for too much.

Oh I hope so. I love the Mad Scientist/Supergenius archetype, from Reed Richards and tony Stark to Rusty Venture and Rick Sanchez, and you know what I love even more? Playing them. I think you don't have to worry because I remember reading somewhere that the game will support iron man like characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgar View Post
      I'm hoping we get a new invention system, in the spirit of Adventure. It might be good for the core actually, because so far such a thing seems appropriate for all eras, but but that's probably hoping for too much.
      I'm totally with you on that - the earlier we get inventions, wonders and weird tech actually integrated into the setting and system, the better for everyone. Fortunately, in the more than a decade since the Aeonverse's original run was discontinued, White Wolf has had opportunity to tinker a bit with such things in Exalted and CoD at least, what makes hopeful about an entertaining update of the rules we had on Adventure.

Comment

Working...
      X