Trinity Universe, or Trinity Universe D20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trinity Universe, or Trinity Universe D20

Alright, I'm looking at the DriveThruRPG. There are two sections for Trinity Universe. One is listed as Trinity Universe, the other is Trinity Universe D20. Which of these is the new one?

I'll be your Huckleberry

Neither, Trinity D20 converted the ST system to open license. Trinity Universe is the original game line.

Comment

The original setting (unnamed while it was active, but retroactively called the Trinity Universe) was published from 1997 to about 2002.

In 2004, White Wolf tried to bring the setting back by converting it to the d20 system, which is when "Trinity Universe" first started being used. To date, the setting is the only one which used what were at the time the two most popular RPG systems: d20 and Storyteller.

The new edition -- the Trinity Continuum -- is still in development, and thus there's nothing available for it yet beyond a poster and a few shirts.

Ian A. A. Watson
      Onyx Path Community Manager

Comment

Oh okay, now I'm pretty glad of that since I was under the impression that D20 was what Onyx Path was working on, and it made me a sad panda because attempting to read Abberant D20 I was like "Well now....this is a giant ball of suck"

I'll be your Huckleberry

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
          Oh okay, now I'm pretty glad of that since I was under the impression that D20 was what Onyx Path was working on, and it made me a sad panda because attempting to read Abberant D20 I was like "Well now....this is a giant ball of suck"

If you want to know more about the Trinity Continuum as it develops check out the Monday Meeting notes and recent teasers - and you can check out a compilation Google Document of what we know so far - hit the link in my sig to visit the G+ community for the TC, more details on that page.

Trinity Continuum G+ Fan Community
          H.S.U.

Comment

Haha......no. Those Monday Meeting Notes confuse me when I actually know the product. Of all of the Trinity Products I only know Aberrant so it's only confuse me even more

I'll be your Huckleberry

Comment

Haha......no. Those Monday Meeting Notes confuse me when I actually know the product. Of all of the Trinity Products I only know Aberrant so it's only confuse me even more

Fair enough - try the 'what we know' doc I mentioned, that may be a little easier to skim

Trinity Continuum G+ Fan Community
              H.S.U.

Comment

Adventure! ports over surprisingly well, though.

Comment

Working...
                X