Playing a quantakinetic?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing a quantakinetic?

Ian A. A. Watson in one of his comments from the first "quantum frontiers" article hinted the possibility of playing a quantakinetic so my question is in the core book there will be a set of rules for building a chib or we will have to wait for a supplement? Also what capabilities a quantakinetic will have? Btw from the comment seems that the Chitra Bhanu in this new edition has gone underground or likewise the old has been destroyed?

I recall someone....(erm....Aeon main writer perhaps in an RPG.net thread?) mentioning that the preference was to touch on QuantaK in supplements. I can't find my reference to it right now, and my memory may be fuzzy by the way.

Trinity Continuum G+ Fan Community
    H.S.U.

Comment

Originally posted by CHILL View Post
      I recall someone....(erm....Aeon main writer perhaps in an RPG.net thread?) mentioning that the preference was to touch on QuantaK in supplements. I can't find my reference to it right now, and my memory may be fuzzy by the way.

‚ÄčI hope not. I'd like to see all the powers rules in one place regardless of who wields them. The setting would be the only variable.

Comment

I may me misquoting like I said - but I'm largely indifferent on Quantakinesis so I wasn't paying much attention to be honest

H.S.U.

Comment

Originally posted by CHILL View Post
          That would be too bad, having everything in one book would be nice.

Comment

This came up a while ago on the forum. I actually requested that the Purge, if a thing, was set up so that any of the Orders could be destroyed. I think Craig answered that they were looking at a number of things including all of the Orders in the core was a possibility. I will look later assuming I have time tonight to find the thread, which I may not since I'm starting work in 30 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Starkiller View Post

That would be too bad, having everything in one book would be nice.
              John Snead mentioned in an RPG.net thread that the Upeo and their powers would be in the core rules. I'm not finding the mention I thought I saw about Quantakinetics, perhaps I imagined it. On a semi-related note, he suggested psychmorphs would be in a future Aeon supplement.

H.S.U.

Comment

Working...
              X