Supplements to Adventure!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplements to Adventure!

I know I'm way ahead of the schedule, but assuming Adventure! get the attention it deserves which supplements would you like to see?

Are there any pulp genres that you would look forward to more than others? Are there any parts of the old book that were more interesting than the others?

something i would wish for adventure! would be a supplement about weird and strange places.

Comment

I'd love to see a splat on vehicles and tech for the era. Zeppelins and steampunk vehicles.

Comment

A book that describes the organizations would be fantastic.

Comment

I think I'd like a WW2 supplement. I know it's not a war game but could introduce some interesting save the world from mad scientists etc elements.

Comment

Giving Adventure! a greater lease on life would be an amazing thing.

Comment

About antagonist with vampire powers.

Comment

I'd really like to see some location specific work for Adventure! I'm thinking something like Adventure! Australia or Adventure! Africa. Of course, with the time frame setting of Adventure! there will be some tropes involved in these books, but I think you can juxtapose the worldview of the Aeon Society by having these books look at that impact of the Hammersmith Incident on these places. What would be interesting is to create a series of stories that drive characters around the world to figure out how the Hammersmith Incident has caused that dispersal of Z waves.

Find my products on the ST Vault here: http://www.storytellersvault.com/pro...iate_id=235787

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Anne Country View Post
                  I think I'd like a WW2 supplement. I know it's not a war game but could introduce some interesting save the world from mad scientists etc elements.
                  You really haven't done superhero/adventure properly until you've fought a Giant Nazi Robot.

Comment

WWII is twenty years outside the Adventure! timeframe. That's not an Adventure! supplement, that's a different era entirely.

Ian A. A. Watson
                    Onyx Path Community Manager

Comment

Originally posted by IanWatson View Post
                      WWII is twenty years outside the Adventure! timeframe. That's not an Adventure! supplement, that's a different era entirely.
                      IanWatson: #PartyPooper OR #HintDropper ??

I think I may've been thinking about the disappearance of Primoris in '43.

Comment

So...does that mean you're considering a game in that era?

Comment

Not at this time, I'm not.

Ian A. A. Watson
                          Onyx Path Community Manager

Comment

Not at this time, I'm not.
                            Oh well, it's ok plenty of cool stuff already on line.

Comment

The Zeppelins sourcebook is a must. I'd also like to see sourcebooks for Space Opera and Planetary Romance.

Comment

Working...
                              X