Pre-Divine War map

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Divine War map

Hi there! If I remember correctly, Sword & Sorcery Studio published long time ago a map of Ghelspad with the borders before the Divine War, as well as the "borders" at the height of the Ledean empire. I cannot find these maps (it doesn't show on Google, and I tried using the Wayback archive but couldn't find it either).

Does anyone here still have one of these? It would be very much appreciated

My Slarecian Vault contributions

Found an archived version. The links for those interested =>

http://www.sanctuary.online.fr/IMG/j..._its_ashes.jpg

http://www.sanctuary.online.fr/IMG/j...ul_Dynasty.jpg

Comment

Oh man... those bring back good memories! =)

Thanks for finding those.

Comment

Originally posted by haaz View Post
        Hi there! If I remember correctly, Sword & Sorcery Studio published long time ago a map of Ghelspad with the borders before the Divine War, as well as the "borders" at the height of the Ledean empire. I cannot find these maps (it doesn't show on Google, and I tried using the Wayback archive but couldn't find it either).

Does anyone here still have one of these? It would be very much appreciated

Padon the bolt of thread necromancy (HOLLOWFAUST FOREVER!!!) but what books adress the subject of pre-divine war kingdoms & empires this map might be related to?

Comment

You can find quite a bit in the old (3.X) Scarred Lands Campaign Setting: Ghelspad (not the Gazeeter, the 200+ pages book)

Comment

You can find quite a bit in the old (3.X) Scarred Lands Campaign Setting: Ghelspad (not the Gazeeter, the 200+ pages book)
            Thanks a lot. The tidbits about Zathiske in Hollowfaust seem to clash mightly with the Pathfinder lore, so getting some 3.X era setting info on the nation and people is very desirable for me - helps clearing up what was change edition from misunderstanding of my own.

Comment

Random aside: would anyone know why Darakeene and Hollowfaust figure in Zathiske's list of "enemy nations" in the book? It bugs the hell out of me because it seems to be something unique to it, unlike Burok Torn & Durrover that figure as common enemies of all calastian-dominated nations, and yet i can't seem to find any straight explanation for it. Hollowfaust in particular still figures as such in later editions, still with no explanation (though i'd guess it relates to the necromancers' settling on Sumara, once a celebrated zathiskan city before the Divine War).

Comment

Huh. I had not noticed that before. That's odd. Looks like it's just the Hardcover that has that (and the SLPG more recently).
                Last edited by Psyclus; 03-19-2021, 05:58 PM.

Comment

I'll look into it...

Line Developer: Scarred Lands

Comment

I wonder if this has something to do with the Forsaken novel trilogy and the fact that the Wexland Lord is trying to raise back That Which Abides, which should perhaps piss of Nemorga (and therefore Hollowfaust) a little bit? I haven't read the novels so I can't be 100% sure, but I can't see any other reason xd

Comment

I have them and... not that I recall. Nemorga was not terribly concerned with Jandaevos getting restored.

Comment

Working...
                      X