The Wise and the Wicked 2nd Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wise and the Wicked 2nd Edition

Check your e-mails, it's out. Might just be the Pathfinder one I can't quite tell from the e-mail.

Art looks good, new characters incorporating the new setting, and updates of old characters. Gothrin looks ridiculously more dashing.
    Last edited by nofather; 02-03-2017, 10:33 PM.

Both versions are out, and I am pretty happy about how the 5th edition version has turned out. I'm not even disappointed by the art not being full-color.

Not so noble anymore.

Comment

Downloaded it yesterday, looks interesting.

Comment

Couple of new PC races, too - well, one old and one new: the forsaken elves and the piterin (or "bat devils").

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

Noticing there is no definite rules on how to be a cleric of that which abides.

Comment

What do people think of the fan characters? Yes, I am asking for selfish reasons, since I authored one of them.

I adore Lavina, and want an excuse to bring a version of her into my campaign (which is still 3.5, because we have way to much invested to make the jump).
            I'm betting that both Othur and Simsel each went through at least part of the Serpent Amphora module, given their connections to Vesh. Othur at least will show up the next time my players find themselves looking for a tavern in Vesh.

Jervis did not go through the Serpent Amphora. I ran it, but with a different group of PCs. Jervis was build very organically, as I gradually collected Scarred Lands source books. I won't bore you with the details unless you're interested.

Comment

Working...
            X