Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ukrudan Desert: where can i get info on it....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ukrudan Desert: where can i get info on it....

Looking for books giving details on the region, as i'm trying to explore stuff related to the regions neighboring Hollowfaust. Hornsaw i know got a whole book for it, but can't remember any source material discussing the desert - or the Sutak - beside the tidbits peppered through Hollowfaust and wished to hear of any other possible sources. Thanks in advance for the attention.

On the Ukrudan Desert, you can check out the old Vigil Watch: Asaatthi. However, I'll warn you that the section on the swamp is pretty much all replaced in the newer fluff from the Player's Guide to Ghelspad.

Of course... I have it on good authority that there MAY be an appendix dedicated to the Ukrudan Desert in one of the upcoming adventure modules.

Comment

Originally posted by Psyclus View Post
      On the Ukrudan Desert, you can check out the old Vigil Watch: Asaatthi. However, I'll warn you that the section on the swamp is pretty much all replaced in the newer fluff from the Player's Guide to Ghelspad.
      Well, considering my interest is more locale (Ukrudan) than race (Asaatthi) based, i'm guessing that stuff on the Kan Thet swamp - or any other place not in Ukrudan for that matter - will be no problem at all.

Originally posted by Psyclus View Post
      Of course... I have it on good authority that there MAY be an appendix dedicated to the Ukrudan Desert in one of the upcoming adventure modules.
      That i would like very much to see. The Player's Guide to Ghelspad has already introduced a number of interesting fluff changes to the setting as a whole as far as i have seen.

Comment

Working...
      X