Storypath

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storypath

So with Scion and Trinity On there way, both using the new Storypath system, what would people think of an edition of Scared lands Using the Storypath system? what are the chances of that happening, or indeed any fantasy game using the Storypath system?

It could be cool, but I'm not sure we're going to see an official conversion.

Scion is also already a fantasy game, it's just one that takes place in a setting roughly equivalent to the current modern world. The vast majority of the Scion variant of the Storypath system seem easy enough to move to a more traditional fantasy setting, even if it might take some tweaking to use an existing setting due to different assumptions on how magical powers work and impact the world around them.

Comment

I wonder if the Slarecian Vault rules would allow someone to create this conversion?

Comment

Reading over the FAQ... it's not entirely clear. It would be best to contact Onyx Path directly if you're considering doing it.

Comment

At this time the Slarecian Vault only allows 5e OGL and Pathfinder rules, reflecting the two Player's Guides available.

Ian A. A. Watson
          Onyx Path Community Manager

Comment

Originally posted by ahather View Post
            So with Scion and Trinity On there way, both using the new Storypath system, what would people think of an edition of Scared lands Using the Storypath system? what are the chances of that happening, or indeed any fantasy game using the Storypath system?
            Not only do I think that the StoryPath system is better mechanically, but the idea of playing Scions of the Divine Victors fits thematically with both games.

"The Man and the Beast are having an amiable picnic in that Savage’s head. It’s rather disturbing." - Blood and Smoke: the Strix Chronicle, pg. 22

Member of the Circle of Five Gaming Group

Comment

Working...
            X