Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know what happened to Ring of Spiragos?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know what happened to Ring of Spiragos?

For several weeks, its status in the Monday Meeting Notes was, "PoD versions at KS fulfillment shipper." Then on April 9th, it disappeared. Did backers get it yet? Are there still plans for it to go up in PoD and PDF on DrivethruRPG?
    Last edited by Charlaquin; 05-25-2018, 01:26 AM.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Check Drive Thru. I just downloaded mine yesterday!

Comment

Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post
      For several weeks, its status in the Monday Meeting Notes was, "PoD versions at KS fulfillment shipper." Then on April 9th, it disappeared. Did backers get it yet? Are there still plans for it to go up in PoD and PDF on DrivethruRPG?
      Yes, we still plan on both PDF and PoD version on DTRPG, just like pretty much all of our books. Right now, we aren't pushing them because backers are getting them and we'd rather they get their rewards before we put all of the SL adventures up for sale.

Comment

I got my printed copy (as a backer) couple of days ago

My Slarecian Vault contributions

Comment

Originally posted by RichT View Post

Yes, we still plan on both PDF and PoD version on DTRPG, just like pretty much all of our books. Right now, we aren't pushing them because backers are getting them and we'd rather they get their rewards before we put all of the SL adventures up for sale.
          That makes sense. Thanks!

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

Working...
          X