Recommended Reading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended Reading

I finally did something I've been meaning to do for a while and picked up the PDF of the Pathfinder version of the Scarred Lands Player's Guide. I also got a copy of the Ghelspad book to help orient myself in the continent when I decide I'm ready to make something for the Vault. What should I read after that?

Freelancer - Dark Eras 2
    He/His Pronouns
    CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
    I finally did something I've been meaning to do for a while and picked up the PDF of the Pathfinder version of the Scarred Lands Player's Guide. I also got a copy of the Ghelspad book to help orient myself in the continent when I decide I'm ready to make something for the Vault. What should I read after that?
    My favorites reads include Hollowfaust, Burok Torn and Secrets of the Assaathi. The Players Guide to Wizards, Bards and Sorcerers also has some neat stuff about the different bloodlines of sorcerers, tied to the various titans, in the flavor areas (although that book is more rules-heavy and less of just 'a good read' than the others).

Comment

The Divine and the Defeated has some great fluff to help set the Divine War and the modern religious state.

Do note, that as with the Ghelspad Hardcover, there have been some changes from Divine & Defeated / Scarred Lands Campaign Setting: Ghelspad to the Player's Guide to Ghelspad. 2nd edition switched some things around.

Fun fact on Secrets of the Asaatthi: there's an appendix in Ring of Spiragos devoted to the southern Ukrudan Desert, which is unredeemed Asaatthi territory! Many of the sites and locales may look familiar to long time readers.

Comment

Working...
      X