Scarred Lands at Gencon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarred Lands at Gencon

Anyone know if there will be any events, seminars, etc at Gencon focused on the Scarred lands?

Originally posted by Psyclus View Post
    Anyone know if there will be any events, seminars, etc at Gencon focused on the Scarred lands?
    It looks like the Wrecking Crew's games for Scarred Lands are already sold out. We'll be talking about the setting and our plans during the "What's Up With Onyx Path?" panels on Friday and Saturday for sure. Plus, Monica Valentinelli, who worked on the Spiragos adventures will be at the OPP booth for the convention.

-M

Operations Manager - Onyx Path Publishing
    Owner/Editor - FlamesRising.com

Comment

Awesome! Less than 1 month to go!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-M-McElroy View Post
        We'll be talking about the setting and our plans during the "What's Up With Onyx Path?" panels on Friday and Saturday for sure.
        I won't be at the convention but I'll be very interested in reading the notes from this panel. I know that a new Creature Collection is still listed in the Current Projects (with a possible Kickstarter it seems, too).

"The Man and the Beast are having an amiable picnic in that Savage’s head. It’s rather disturbing." - Blood and Smoke: the Strix Chronicle, pg. 22

Member of the Circle of Five Gaming Group

Comment

Will the panels at Gen Con be recorded and posted?

Comment

I THINK they were recorded (pretty sure I saw a recording device in front of Eddy Webb). Unfortunately, my only question the Scarred Lands didn't get any new announcements made. (Sadness.) But I did leave when there was still 20 minutes left in the seminar - kids were getting restless and the Scarlet Empress with me needed food (she was 1 day before her due date and dressed up as Exalted's Scarlet Empress... it was impressive).

Comment

The latest Onyx Pathcast is the recording of one of the panels (I'm not sure which session it was, it seems that there was two "What's up with Onyx Path" panels

My Slarecian Vault contributions

Comment

The Pathcast was edited together from both panel recordings. It's not 100% of both, but hits the salient points that were discussed in each.

Ian A. A. Watson
                Onyx Path Community Manager

Comment

Working...
                X