Creature Collection!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creature Collection!

So who is excited for a new Creature Collection? I know I am.

Absolutely. I've actually got my Scarred Lands campaign on hold right now because I'd had a kind of D&D overdose and was dying to play some other systems for a while, so it would be excellent and time-saving for me if an official Creature Collection could come along in the meanwhile so that when I am eventually ready to return to Scarn I've got a shorter list of monsters to convert on my own.

I'm hoping they go full-bore and make a humongous book collecting creatures from across multiple of the original collections, though it won't be a dealbreaker for me if they aim for a more reasonable page count instead.

Not so noble anymore.

Comment

KEEN! So very Keen to see how the CC rolls out.

Comment

I am hyped hyped hyped ^^ So hyped I have starting thinking new monsters to add to the Slarecian Vault

My Slarecian Vault contributions

Comment

I'm torn on waiting for it before plowing ahead with Adventures Guide to Fangsfall for the Vault or just carrying on and trying to avoid anything that might be showing up in the Creature Collection

Comment

I imagine the best would be to just start/continue writing, and leaving empty stat blocks for now for the monsters, and wait until we learn further from Onyx Path about what will be in that CC ^^

My Slarecian Vault contributions

Comment

Working...
            X