Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Developer Talk

Hello, everybody!

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Travis Legge and I'm the new Line Developer for Scarred Lands. I'm a longtime fan of the setting, and I am positively thrilled for the opportunity to play around in such an amazing setting!

We have just released Blood Sea 5e and have some VERY exciting plans for the future of the line.

Let's talk Scarred Lands!

Line Developer: Scarred Lands

Hi there,im new to Scarred Lands. My favorire bit of the setting so far are the Titans. I love a good villain

Comment

Welcome! The titans are definitely solid villains, though the setting has plenty to offer for antagonists up and down the power spectrum. Who is your favorite titan so far, Nicolas Milioni ?

Comment

Originally posted by TravisLegge View Post
        Welcome! The titans are definitely solid villains, though the setting has plenty to offer for antagonists up and down the power spectrum. Who is your favorite titan so far, Nicolas Milioni ?
        Mormo,The Mother. Love a good bad witch,since I watched The Wiz for the first time.

Comment

Will you be at Gencon this year?

Comment

I absolutely will! I have a table, and just as soon as I know where it is, I'll post the number in here!

Comment

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing you there!

Comment

Working...
              X