Creature Collection 5e FREE PREVIEW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creature Collection 5e FREE PREVIEW

The first Creature Collection preview from our friends at Handiwork Games is now available at DriveThruRPG!

Line Developer: Scarred Lands

I like the little symbols in the margins. I assume that's for the types of terrain where the monster is found?

Comment

I do believe so!

Comment

One thing that the old Scarred Lands had done early on, but was missing later, and that I appreciate the Spiragos modules did was provide a lot of random encounter charts that were detailed to certain areas of the Scarred Lands. (These monsters are found on the Ukrudan Plains, for instance). While we probably won't get that in a Creature Collection... I wonder if a big list of tables like that would be something useful for the Slarecian Vault.

Comment

I would think so! Random encounter tables and creatures by terrain are the kinds of things I think GMs can always find use for. A bit of non-system breakdown of what hangs out where and why, diving into the narrative aspect of it could very much sweeten up a project like that!

Comment

Now I just have to figure out how to actually get a PDF together that doesn't look like snot... (all the psychic/dream powers of an Uthriach and still a chronic inability to actually put together a document that looks good).

Comment

The Kickstarter is up! Looking good!

Comment

Originally posted by Psyclus View Post
                The Kickstarter is up! Looking good!
                And funded.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

Working...
                X