Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bridged City, what's up with the place and where do i find it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bridged City, what's up with the place and where do i find it?

Read a mention of the place but found nothing on it, beyond being a city-state and the name.
    Does any book give actual info on it?

The 5e/Pathfinder Player's Guides both give a capsule description of it, but the 3e Scarred Lands Campaign Setting Ghelspad gives the most detail.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

It's delved into a but more, unofficially, in the Vengeance of the Shunned Slarecian Vault campaign, particularly in A Scholarly Schism by Cat Evans

Line Developer: Scarred Lands

Comment

Originally posted by TravisLegge View Post
        It's delved into a but more, unofficially, in the Vengeance of the Shunned Slarecian Vault campaign, particularly in A Scholarly Schism by Cat Evans

Thanks, in fact my curiosity was partly inspired by previews of the campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by Baaldam View Post

Thanks, in fact my curiosity was partly inspired by previews of the campaign.
          That's AWESOME! The details are relatively minimal, but it should be enough to get you going (most of it centers on the Academy, which is under some spacetime-warping effects)

Line Developer: Scarred Lands

Comment

If I remember correctly, the Penumbral Pentagon has a hidden entrance to their shadowy fortress somewhere near the Bridged City. (I don't have my books on me to verify that.)

Comment

Working...
            X