Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bridged City, what's up with the place and where do i find it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bridged City, what's up with the place and where do i find it?

Read a mention of the place but found nothing on it, beyond being a city-state and the name.
    Does any book give actual info on it?

• Psyclus
    replied
    If I remember correctly, the Penumbral Pentagon has a hidden entrance to their shadowy fortress somewhere near the Bridged City. (I don't have my books on me to verify that.)

Leave a comment:

• TravisLegge
    replied
    Originally posted by Baaldam View Post

Thanks, in fact my curiosity was partly inspired by previews of the campaign.
    That's AWESOME! The details are relatively minimal, but it should be enough to get you going (most of it centers on the Academy, which is under some spacetime-warping effects)

Leave a comment:

• Baaldam
    replied
    Originally posted by TravisLegge View Post
    It's delved into a but more, unofficially, in the Vengeance of the Shunned Slarecian Vault campaign, particularly in A Scholarly Schism by Cat Evans

Thanks, in fact my curiosity was partly inspired by previews of the campaign.

Leave a comment:

• TravisLegge
    replied
    It's delved into a but more, unofficially, in the Vengeance of the Shunned Slarecian Vault campaign, particularly in A Scholarly Schism by Cat Evans

Leave a comment:

• marin
    replied
    The 5e/Pathfinder Player's Guides both give a capsule description of it, but the 3e Scarred Lands Campaign Setting Ghelspad gives the most detail.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X