• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TravisLegge
    started a topic Yugman's Guide to Ghelspad

Yugman's Guide to Ghelspad

As announced at http://theonyxpath.com/onyx-path-pub...red-lands-rpg/
    Yugman’s Guide to Ghelspad offers new insight into heroes and villains, as well as the tools they use to rise to power, through the eyes of Yugman the Sage. This release will contain:
    • 21 new Social Backgrounds expanding the sects & societies introduced in the Scarred Lands Player’s Guide
    • 23 new subclasses, with each base class represented
    • 6 new Races including Broadreach dwarves, and a revised Hollow Legionnaire
    • New Spells, True Rituals, Magic Items and more!
    Yugman’s Guide to Ghelspad is written by Chris Bissette (Loot the Room, Breaker of Chains), Oliver Clegg (Ravenloft: City of Eyes, Weekend at Strahd’s), Celeste Conowitch (Blood Sea: The Crimson Abyss 5e, Venture Maidens), Beatriz T. Dias (The Fall of Durgan’s Rest, Off to a Weird Start), Lewis Harris (Destiny 2, Hunter: The Reckoning – Wayward), Jeremy Hochhalter (Creature Codex for 5th Edition, A Titanic Feast), Megan Mackie (Legendlore RPG), Jessica Ross (Sundered Sisters, Uncaged Volume I), and Christopher Walz (Morty Corgi’s Scroll of Mysteries, The Midnight Revelry).

Let's talk about it!

• TravisLegge
    replied
    That's AWESOME LostLight More to come as the new chapters roll out!

Leave a comment:

• LostLight
    replied
    So I've used the opportunity and got the released Yugman's Guide chapters, and while I don't run Scarred Lands, I will definitely the subclasses and some of the races for my game!

Leave a comment:

• TravisLegge
    replied
    I do believe the compilations of each volume will be seeing a POD release.

Leave a comment:

• Psyclus
    replied
    Are these books going to be POD available too, or PDF only?

Leave a comment:

• Psyclus
    replied
    I know I'm looking forward to the products! Excited to see a lot more Scarred Lands coming out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X