Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creature Collection 5e NOW on Backerkit!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creature Collection 5e NOW on Backerkit!

Did you miss the Scarred Lands Creature Collection from Handiwork Games & Onyx Path Publishing?

Fear not! You can now PREORDER on BackerKit https://scarred-lands-creature-colle...sted_preorders

Spread the word!

Line Developer: Scarred Lands

Wooo! (Am excited for getting the book in print in the nearish future.)

Comment

Same here!

Comment

So far the book is pretty awesome. I love the art!

It's a little weird that the first index is basically a table of contents. Can that get moved to the beginning, please? Then it would be way more useful!

I'm also pretty disappointed to see a reprint of all the monsters that were released in the 5e Scarred Lands Player Guide. The updated art is really nice, but the stats are basically the same. That's a lot of the book dedicated to reprinting what many of us already have. And potentially taking sales away from the SLPG for people who want for the monster stats. I would have liked more new monsters instead. I'm guessing it's too late to change that?

Comment

Several of the monsters that have appeared previously had tweaks and corrections applied to bring them more in line with 5e design. We also wanted to ensure that all the monsters could be easily accessed in a single volume, and, of course, have the beautiful treatment Handiwork Games provided for the art and layout.

Comment

Working...
          X