Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frostlands of Fenrilik Coming Soon!

Hi, all!

Frostlands of Fenrilik is coming soon to Slarecian Vault, and with it, will be the chance to release YOUR OWN Fenrilik material!

https://youtu.be/Xm6hqg-YlVY

Line Developer: Scarred Lands

The first FREE preview of Frostlands of Fenrilik at DriveThruRPG! Coming soon to The Slarecian Vault for Scarred Lands​! https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...k--Preview-One

Comment

Very excited to see more of Fenrilik. Strange Lands was enough to make me hunger for a lot more from this continent!

Comment

I got to share a Frostlands of Fenrilik infodump on Convos with Creative People with Brian LeTendre! We also dove a bit into Dead Man's Rust! Check it out and spread the word! https://www.seebrianwrite.com/2020/1...le-travis.html

Comment

Thanks for doing this podcast. Lots of fantastic material. (And I see the host of the podcast is like me: a copy of every book. )

Strange Lands has a soft spot in my heart as it was one of the ones I was first published in (OK, like... third published in). So seeing its ideas expanded upon is a beautiful thing.

Comment

Frostlands of Fenrilik is NOW AVAILABLE in POD and PDF for Scarred Lands via Onyx Path Publishing's Slarecian Vault at DriveThruRPG.com! Explore the Roof of the World TODAY! https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...ds-of-Fenrilik

Comment

Originally posted by Psyclus View Post
              Very excited to see more of Fenrilik. Strange Lands was enough to make me hunger for a lot more from this continent!

Quite curious too, due to Strange Lands being something of a blind spot in my Scarred Lands readings - i remember Termana as "that other land, with the Camel demigod" mostly and half the time forget Asherakk even exists. Until you cited the book, i was tempted to ask if Fenrilik was a new setting expansion/retcon.

Guess i'll use that kind of ignorance for some kind of unintentionally racist remarks in my hollowfaustian "merchant-prince", like calling Termana "Camel God Land", kobolds "pigmy Asaatthi" or other "you called me a what?!" bits.

(Teiro is actually pretty ok with nonhumans in general - a certain Firetusk dwarves elder mindful of his sons {& daughters} back in Hollowfaust might say too friendly even - an open-mindedness that has led into his getting unknowingly involved with Zathisk rebellion movements due to his efforts to help local minorities get around anti-calastian xenophobic rule)
              Last edited by Baaldam; 03-09-2021, 10:51 AM.

Comment

pigmy Asaathi hahahaha

Fenrilik, Asherak and Termana were all introduced in the very first Creature Collection (though granted Fenrilik only had like 2 or 3 monsters to its name). I think the Dragon Lands were mentioned, albeit very indirectly and clearly not by name. Which is sad because I feel that the Dragon Lands need a more "scarnish" continent name ^^

My Slarecian Vault contributions

Comment

Originally posted by Baaldam View Post
                  Quite curious too, due to Strange Lands being something of a blind spot in my Scarred Lands readings - i remember Termana as "that other land, with the Camel demigod" mostly and half the time forget Asherakk even exists. Until you cited the book, i was tempted to ask if Fenrilik was a new setting expansion/retcon.
                  Asherak is the one with the the Camel demigod.

Termana is the one with the Bayou Clown, disease elves, and Superior-to-All-of-You Dwarves.

Comment

Asherak is the one with the the Camel demigod.
                    Double dooh! XD

Termana is the one with the Bayou Clown, disease elves, and Superior-to-All-of-You Dwarves.
                    Always thought of the Blood Bayou, Crewe & co as a part of Ghelspad. Mind utterly blown.

Comment

No problem! I have an incredibly large amount of useless Scarred Lands knowledge rolling around in my head.

Comment

Originally posted by Baaldam View Post

Always thought of the Blood Bayou, Crewe & co as a part of Ghelspad. Mind utterly blown.
                        The Crewe show up on Ghelspad quite a bit, but hang their hats in Termana.

Comment

Originally posted by TravisLegge View Post

The Crewe show up on Ghelspad quite a bit, but hang their hats in Termana.

That clears it up i guess.

Comment

A little thread necromancy to announce Friends & Foes of the Frostlands, which offers 27 NPCs from the Scarred Lands continent of Fenrilik, each with story hooks and complete stat blocks. https://drivethrurpg.com/product/358...the-Frostlands

Comment

Hmm, I think this is interesting. You should definitely try this game. I heard about it several times, but did not play.

Comment

Working...
                              X