Why so many Crafting feats & where the other weapons? PF edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why so many Crafting feats & where the other weapons? PF edition

Hello, new to the forum. So I noticed there bunch of crafting feats. My question in why is tge Scarred Lands lacking craftsmen so badly?
    On another note where are the rest of the wierd weapons from Players Guide to Barbariana and Fighters? Like the Kukri sword and double scythe?
    Also why oh why did you nerf the materials especially with the new way weapons are set?

Thanks

Eldreth, welcome to the forums!

To address your questions specifically, I am not sure of the design decisions that prompted what was included or not in the PF version, as that was compiled before my time. I could hazard a few guesses, but they would simply be that: guesses.

Unfortunately, we are not offering any further official Pathfinder products for the Scarred Lands line at this time. However, our Slarecian Vault Community Content program does support Pathfinder, so if you wanted to create some conversions yourself and put them up for sale there, you can absolutely do so!

Line Developer: Scarred Lands

Comment

Originally posted by TravisLegge View Post
      Eldreth, welcome to the forums!

To address your questions specifically, I am not sure of the design decisions that prompted what was included or not in the PF version, as that was compiled before my time. I could hazard a few guesses, but they would simply be that: guesses.

Unfortunately, we are not offering any further official Pathfinder products for the Scarred Lands line at this time. However, our https://www.drivethrurpg.com/cc/19/Slarecian-Vault"]Slarecian Vault [/URL]Community Content program does support Pathfinder, so if you wanted to create some conversions yourself and put them up for sale there, you can absolutely do so!
      Can we do that, like my horoscope idea since I will need to reference old material?

Comment

Originally posted by Eldreth View Post

Can we do that, like my horoscope idea since I will need to reference old material?
        Absolutely. You can create your own Pathfinder material and also convert the new 5e material to Pathfinder. There are quite a few fans who ask for Pathfinder material, so I am a little surprised not to see more at the Vault. I think it might do well.

Line Developer: Scarred Lands

Comment

Working...
        X