Submissions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submissions

Hi there. Great to see some Scarred Lands work appearing, particularly in pathfinder format. I've been working hard at pathfinder conversions for this great setting for some time; do you accept submissions and to whom would I send any work?

On the path to never 'working' a day in my life

See the all-call here and the followup here. They don't mention Scarred Lands, because we weren't working on projects for it at the time, but they contain our process for submissions.

Thanks for asking!

Rose Bailey
    Onyx Path Development Producer
    Cavaliers of Mars Creator | Chronicles of Darkness Lead Developer

Retired as forum administrator. Please direct inquiries to the Contact Us link.

Comment

I have a related question, but as an artist rather than a writer.

Is the Disclosure Form meant to be printed, signed and scanned, or filled out digitally and e-signed? I'm unable to access the Artist Disc. Form from the device I'm using, but I remember it having a bit more to it than the Writers form, including editability.

I draw things! Wanna check it out? Click on the link below!
      http://kiwi665.deviantart.com/

YES! I do commissions!

Comment

Am i getting it right and is Onyx Path going to publish revised/updated edition of the Scarred Lands setting, one compatible with Pathfinder's version of D20?

Is that what this new forum area is about?

I would like very much to see a new version of Scarn, specially one where the issue of divine might (are gods beings of unstatable, unreachable puisance or mighty, epic but limited beings? the setting danced in terribly contradicting ways around the issue a number of times), magic x psionics (gods x slarecians) and some points of power rituals and other setting-specific magic were given greater thought and some fine-tuning.

Comment

Originally posted by Baaldam View Post
          Am i getting it right and is Onyx Path going to publish revised/updated edition of the Scarred Lands setting, one compatible with Pathfinder's version of D20?
          Not "going to".

Gauntlet of Spiragos is already available.

Ian A. A. Watson
          Onyx Path Community Manager
          Trinity Continuum Lead Developer

Comment

Oh I'm hyped. Just logged in and saw that there's new a Scarred Lands forum it! Scarred Lands was a wonderful setting, and I'm eager to see new material for it.

Comment

I've been a big fan of the game since the first book beat out the monster manual for 3rd edition. My only beef with the setting was the bizarre sense of scale each of the continents had themselves and compared to others in terms of their distance from one to another.

Comment

Originally posted by IanWatson View Post

Not "going to".

Gauntlet of Spiragos is already available.

Is all i have to say right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cptmachine View Post
                  I've been a big fan of the game since the first book beat out the monster manual for 3rd edition. My only beef with the setting was the bizarre sense of scale each of the continents had themselves and compared to others in terms of their distance from one to another.
                  That's what teleportation magic is for no? With how rich and detailed the setting is, continents had to be on a grand scale to squeeze it all in I guess, plus a titan or 12 would need a huge playground. Most recently, the size has leant itself perfectly to a Kingmaker conversion I'm running on Ghelspad.

Comment

Originally posted by JTroy View Post
                    I have a related question, but as an artist rather than a writer.

Is the Disclosure Form meant to be printed, signed and scanned, or filled out digitally and e-signed? I'm unable to access the Artist Disc. Form from the device I'm using, but I remember it having a bit more to it than the Writers form, including editability.
                    The disclosure form is meant to be electronically signed, but we'll accept it as physically signed and scanned.

Rose Bailey
                    Onyx Path Development Producer
                    Cavaliers of Mars Creator | Chronicles of Darkness Lead Developer

Retired as forum administrator. Please direct inquiries to the Contact Us link.

Comment

Originally posted by Cptmachine View Post
                      I've been a big fan of the game since the first book beat out the monster manual for 3rd edition. My only beef with the setting was the bizarre sense of scale each the continents had themselves and compared to others in terms of their distance from one to another.
                      Just think of Scarn as 90%+ water.

I ran into similar problems with my game, but I considered it an awesome challenges to explain it all. Like, can you travel west from Ghelspad to get to Asherak? I decided no, and came up with a reason why.

Comment

Originally posted by Ketina View Post

Just think of Scarn as 90%+ water.

I ran into similar problems with my game, but I considered it an awesome challenges to explain it all. Like, can you travel west from Ghelspad to get to Asherak? I decided no, and came up with a reason why.
                        I'm curious as to what exactly was your reason why one couldn't sail west from Ghelspad to Asherak. Just that Scarn's surface is primarily covered by water?

Comment

I to am interested in doing some art. Here is my page, It even has some cover mock ups for scarred lands Net books i was planning on making eventually
                          http://yardarkwood.deviantart.com/gallery/.

Comment

I'm curious as to what exactly was your reason why one couldn't sail west from Ghelspad to Asherak. Just that Scarn's surface is primarily covered by water?
                            Actually, I don't think that it is state (anywhere) whether Scarn is actually a planet (like earth) or has another shape...

Nice gallery CliffRice

Comment

Check out the Order of the Ancients picture which is a few pages into the Edge of Infinity supplement haaz, that might help to picture Scarn's shape

Comment

Working...
                              X