The what now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The what now?

Pardon me for asking... but what the heck is Scarred Lands?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarred_Lands

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

A campaign setting for the d20 rules.

Comment

Ahhhhh. Thanks, guys.

Comment

Sorry for the necroposting, but... there is any news about reediting this setting? *_*

Comment

Originally posted by Senshi View Post
            Sorry for the necroposting, but... there is any news about reediting this setting? *_*
            The first new Scarred Lands adventure is free here. The stats are for Pathfinder.

There's more news coming, hopefully very soon. Keep an eye on the Monday Meeting notes.

Rose Bailey
            Onyx Path Development Producer
            Cavaliers of Mars Creator | Chronicles of Darkness Lead Developer

Retired as forum administrator. Please direct inquiries to the Contact Us link.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Bailey View Post

The first new Scarred Lands adventure is free here. The stats are for Pathfinder.

There's more news coming, hopefully very soon. Keep an eye on the Monday Meeting notes.
              Thanks Rose. But where can I find the Monday Meeting notes?

David "Big Mac" Shepheard
              Scarnspace is no longer the crystal sphere it once was. The celestial bodies bear horrible scars where gods felled titans. Many of the monstrous races that were created by the titans and gods during the war still survive in the gouged reaches of wildspace.
              You can see more of me at the Scarred Lands forum at The Piazza.

Comment

They're posted on TheOnyxPath.com's front page every Monday, with [Monday Meeting Notes] or similar in the title.

A category listing is here: http://theonyxpath.com/category/news/monday-meeting/

Ian A. A. Watson
                Onyx Path Community Manager
                Trinity Continuum Lead Developer

Comment

Originally posted by IanWatson View Post
                  They're posted on TheOnyxPath.com's front page every Monday, with [Monday Meeting Notes] or similar in the title.

A category listing is here: http://theonyxpath.com/category/news/monday-meeting/
                  Thanks for your help Ian. I couldn't work out how to find that. I'll have to go have a look through those articles. :-)

David "Big Mac" Shepheard
                  Scarnspace is no longer the crystal sphere it once was. The celestial bodies bear horrible scars where gods felled titans. Many of the monstrous races that were created by the titans and gods during the war still survive in the gouged reaches of wildspace.
                  You can see more of me at the Scarred Lands forum at The Piazza.

Comment

Working...
                  X