System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System

will all new SL publications use Pathfinder - or maybe another system (D&D5? Storyteller Fantasy?) as well??

That hasn't been decided yet. We're looking at Pathfinder, D&D 5e, and others.

Rose Bailey
    Onyx Path Development Producer
    Cavaliers of Mars Creator | Chronicles of Darkness Lead Developer

Retired as forum administrator. Please direct inquiries to the Contact Us link.

Comment

Well, while my absolute fever dream favorite would be a licensed GURPS4 version of SL (pitch perfect setting for the GURPS Dungeon Fantasy line - plus the option for a Munchkin Scarred Lands set ), that will probably never happen (ancient history...).

However, right now my alternative favorites would be (only somewhat in order of preference): D&D5, "Storyteller Fantasy", Whitehack, or even Ubiquity...

Comment

...and a big Kickstarter project for a multi-system re-boot/re-print of SL would probably get *all my money*

Comment

I'm rooting for a DnD 5E version of Scarred Lands. I'm loving how much simpler it is than 3.5/Pathfinder.

Mage: the Awakening 2E - Hogwarts: the Wizarding World Chronicle
          Mummy: the Curse - Lightweight 2E Conversion; Disciples of Duat

Comment

I'd prefer Pathfinder. DnD 5e doesn't interest me much at all.

Comment

Why not a custom D20 system? If it absolutly has to be D20, mind you.

I'm So Meta Even This Acronym

Comment

Originally posted by Octavo View Post
                I'm rooting for a DnD 5E version of Scarred Lands. I'm loving how much simpler it is than 3.5/Pathfinder.
                This, among with 13th Age, would be my preference.

Comment

Pathfinder would be my first preference, but I don't imagine a cross platform D&D 5th would be too much of a leap.

On the path to never 'working' a day in my life

Comment

13th Age has the pros of being more story-oriented than any other D20 derivative/version. It certainly seems like a great choice for a D20 product from Onix Path.

I'm So Meta Even This Acronym

Comment

Yet another 13th age vote here

Fool's Corner Productions: Where we review Video Game, and eventually tabletop RPGs

Comment

I have to admit to never having run or played 13th age. I've picked up the PDF though and will give it a good review.

Comment

I've read through and reviewed 13th Age http://www.kplangers.com/. I'd have to say it would be a great option for the Scarred Lands. The Black Dragon as an icon!

Comment

I have developed stand alone single D20 system which you can look at. It was submitted through the Onyx Path submission system. It might help.

Like the Sun I am relentless even in death...

Comment

My email address is on my profile Rahod, send it over if you like. Always happy to check out new rpg systems

Comment

Working...
                              X