Scarred Lands for Pathfinder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarred Lands for Pathfinder

Hey, would it be possible to see the Scarred Lands converted to Pathfinder at some time in the future? The Creature collections were my favorite monster books back in the DnD era, and I would love to see them updated.

That is very much the plan- keep your eyes on our forums here and/or sign up for the Onyx Path Mailing List to the right over there on the site and we'll send you info right to you as it comes up.

Comment

That's great news!

The Forum Member Also Known as "Mike Holland"

Comment

Great news for the nostalgic fans. Meanwhile, can anyone tell how much time it'll take to bring the monster books back.???

Comment

Originally posted by RichT View Post
          That is very much the plan- keep your eyes on our forums here and/or sign up for the Onyx Path Mailing List to the right over there on the site and we'll send you info right to you as it comes up.
          Awesome, I can't wait to see this updated.

Comment

This is very exciting. I have been running Scarred Lands using various systems like D&D 3.0, D&D 3.5, D&D 4.0 (yuck!), Pathfinder, RuneQuest II and Flow. However, I like Pathfinder the most out of all those systems. Not only is it a good system, but I really like the way Paizo does business with their digital-PDF books and other customer friendly business practices.

Comment

Is there going to be a kickstarter for this or anything? Anything to get a ball rolling on this sooner.

Comment

I'd be interested in updates for this as well. Hope the Scarred lands Pathfinder would be OGL

Comment

Originally posted by The Livewire View Post
                  I'd be interested in updates for this as well. Hope the Scarred lands Pathfinder would be OGL
                  It would have to be published under the OGL, if it was published for Pathfinder RPG.

David "Big Mac" Shepheard
                  Scarnspace is no longer the crystal sphere it once was. The celestial bodies bear horrible scars where gods felled titans. Many of the monstrous races that were created by the titans and gods during the war still survive in the gouged reaches of wildspace.
                  You can see more of me at the Scarred Lands forum at The Piazza.

Comment

So, any news on republication or new materials related to the Scarred Lands setting?

Comment

Originally posted by Baaldam View Post
                      So, any news on republication or new materials related to the Scarred Lands setting?
                      According to this last Monday's Monday Meeting Notes:

Dagger of Spiragos and Ring of Spiragos are in their first draft phase
                      Scarred Lands Player's Guide: Ghelspad is in post-editing development while art finals are rolling in (assuming I am reading correctly)

That's all the info I know of so far, but I've not been paying super close attention.

Not so noble anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake View Post
                        According to this last Monday's Monday Meeting Notes:

Dagger of Spiragos and Ring of Spiragos are in their first draft phase
                        Scarred Lands Player's Guide: Ghelspad is in post-editing development while art finals are rolling in (assuming I am reading correctly)

That's all the info I know of so far, but I've not been paying super close attention.
                        Well, that's some pretty positive developments at least.

Comment

Working...
                        X