X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrinosG
    started a topic Scarred Lands for Pathfinder

Scarred Lands for Pathfinder

Hey, would it be possible to see the Scarred Lands converted to Pathfinder at some time in the future? The Creature collections were my favorite monster books back in the DnD era, and I would love to see them updated.

• Baaldam
    replied
    Originally posted by Drake View Post
    According to this last Monday's Monday Meeting Notes:

Dagger of Spiragos and Ring of Spiragos are in their first draft phase
    Scarred Lands Player's Guide: Ghelspad is in post-editing development while art finals are rolling in (assuming I am reading correctly)

That's all the info I know of so far, but I've not been paying super close attention.
    Well, that's some pretty positive developments at least.

Leave a comment:

• Drake
    replied
    Originally posted by Baaldam View Post
    So, any news on republication or new materials related to the Scarred Lands setting?
    According to this last Monday's Monday Meeting Notes:

Dagger of Spiragos and Ring of Spiragos are in their first draft phase
    Scarred Lands Player's Guide: Ghelspad is in post-editing development while art finals are rolling in (assuming I am reading correctly)

That's all the info I know of so far, but I've not been paying super close attention.

Leave a comment:

• Baaldam
    replied
    So, any news on republication or new materials related to the Scarred Lands setting?

Leave a comment:

• Big Mac
    replied
    Originally posted by The Livewire View Post
    I'd be interested in updates for this as well. Hope the Scarred lands Pathfinder would be OGL
    It would have to be published under the OGL, if it was published for Pathfinder RPG.

Leave a comment:

• The Livewire
    replied
    I'd be interested in updates for this as well. Hope the Scarred lands Pathfinder would be OGL

Leave a comment:

• CrinosG
    replied
    Is there going to be a kickstarter for this or anything? Anything to get a ball rolling on this sooner.

Leave a comment:

• TelperionST
    replied
    This is very exciting. I have been running Scarred Lands using various systems like D&D 3.0, D&D 3.5, D&D 4.0 (yuck!), Pathfinder, RuneQuest II and Flow. However, I like Pathfinder the most out of all those systems. Not only is it a good system, but I really like the way Paizo does business with their digital-PDF books and other customer friendly business practices.

Leave a comment:

• CrinosG
    replied
    Originally posted by RichT View Post
    That is very much the plan- keep your eyes on our forums here and/or sign up for the Onyx Path Mailing List to the right over there on the site and we'll send you info right to you as it comes up.
    Awesome, I can't wait to see this updated.

Leave a comment:

• RandyMagic
    replied
    Great news for the nostalgic fans. Meanwhile, can anyone tell how much time it'll take to bring the monster books back.???

Leave a comment:

• Storyteller
    replied
    That's great news!

Leave a comment:

• RichT
    replied
    That is very much the plan- keep your eyes on our forums here and/or sign up for the Onyx Path Mailing List to the right over there on the site and we'll send you info right to you as it comes up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X