Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarred Lands 5E Sanctuary

Hi all!

Back in the day I wrote a lot lf materials for the Scarred Lands and 3E. Now that the new Kickstarter is well under way, and for 5E, and that there is a 5E Open Game License, it's time to revamp all that good old stuff and give it a little lift.

So I have started updating my previous material for 5E (and more importantly, translate it from French...) that you can find here https://scarredlandslite.wordpress.com/

(It is a work in progress, currently it only contains a few class features and items, but it will grow progressively).

Enjoy your reading, and do not hesitate to leave some comments or ask questions ^^

haazeven

To celebrate the successful Kickstarter campaign I have finished a first version of this document, with a few new spells and magic items, all completed with a small backstory in the Scarred Lands. The objective was to obtain the same tone and feeling as one of the Relics & Rituals books, so I hope you will enjoy it as fans of the SL

You'll find the latest here => https://scarredlandslite.wordpress.com/sanctuary/

Have fun all!

Comment

Wow! Nice work! Thanks for doing this haaz.

Comment

Huge work, congrats and thanks for sharing

Comment

To celebrate the upcoming Creature Collection kickstarter, here are a few non-Scarred Lands monsters adapted to 5E, with some thoughts on how these monsters fit in the Scarred Lands. The volume 1 is dedicated to constructs, golems, and other mechanical horrors, can can be found here!

Enjoy

Comment

Volume 2 is *here* contains a bunch of celestials, and notably inserts some of the traditional D&D 3 celestials (guardinal and eladrin) into the Scarred Lands, although it was kinda difficult to find interesting/original stories for all of them...

Is there any theme you guys would be interested in?

Comment

And here is *volume 3* that contains a bunch of sea monsters (including, of course, plenty for the Blood Sea). Next up, elementals!

Comment

Haaz, thank you for these! Coming from someone who found Scarred Lands late in his d20 days, This is all exciting to me!

Comment

Working...
                X