Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scarred lands players guide: how are you guys liking it so far?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarred lands players guide: how are you guys liking it so far?

Personally I am mostly enjoying it. I'm pathfinder exclusive, I couldn't even pick out the 5th edition players handbook cover out of a lineup. I like the craft feats but I feel the one that allows the creation of grand masterwork melee weapons needs more oomph. I wish it included forsaken elves, but I kinda get that this is about Ghelspad. The inclusion of the "redeemed" races was a bit of a shock but upon reflections really like it. Now I just need to find a group so I can make my conjurer who dreams of making a new skykeep.

So far, so good! I do like the redeemed races and the hollow legionnaire, and most of the other small details can be safely ignored by the GM if need be I'm not going to discuss the rules, because I don't play/like PF anyway XD

Comment

It is definitely written as a player's guide. At least in the nations, unless Calistia's queen got hit by retcon as well.

‚Äč(Yeah, I almost wrote Calistria there. I also still think of the silver stormtrooper in TFA as "Captain Pharasma" too.)

Comment

Originally posted by rat_bastard View Post
        Personally I am mostly enjoying it. I'm pathfinder exclusive, I couldn't even pick out the 5th edition players handbook cover out of a lineup. I like the craft feats but I feel the one that allows the creation of grand masterwork melee weapons needs more oomph. I wish it included forsaken elves, but I kinda get that this is about Ghelspad. The inclusion of the "redeemed" races was a bit of a shock but upon reflections really like it. Now I just need to find a group so I can make my conjurer who dreams of making a new skykeep.
        You'll be happy to know that the forsaken elves are included as a new race in The Wise and The Wicked, which is likely going off to its first round of layout today or tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
        X