December Update! [Pugmire]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December Update! [Pugmire]

As the year winds down, it’s time for the last Pugmire update of 2016!

PUGMIRE MANUSCRIPT
    All of the relevant playtest comments were reviewed and incorporated into the final edit of the manuscript. I tweaked a few last-minute things that bugged me, and now it’s all in the hands of the art director, Mike Chaney. He’s reached out to some artists, and I believe sketches are coming in (at least, files are appearing in my Dropbox folder). There’s a lot of art to hire out, and I can’t wait to see it all!

MONARCHIES OF MAU

A lot of my focus has been thinking through some elements of designing Mau, as well as doing research on cats and how people relate to cats beyond my own experiences. From there I used the backer-offered cat characters as a springboard to make what I call the “iconic” characters of the setting, which represent the various ideas and concepts I want to explore. Now I’ve got a few chapters done, and I’m in the weeds of making new tricks (which I’m considering renaming into “secrets” to feel ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X