2016 Year in Review: Peter Woodworth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Year in Review: Peter Woodworth

Most fun project: Changeling: The Dreaming 20th Anniversary Edition. While I was a World of Darkness fan before Changeling came out, when I picked up that book I fell in love with its beautiful stained glass heart almost immediately. It was bright, it was fun, it was joyous and engaging … but under the colorful surface it was darker and more tragic than most any game I’d played. I also loved how it not only captured what it is to be an artist but also a gamer’s life too, both seeing a different world layered on top of this one, struggling harder every year to balance passion and imagination with responsibilities and obligations. It’s been more than two decades and two Worlds of Darkness, with a lot of amazing stories in many different games, but I still come home to the Dreaming every time. I simply love it, purely and with all my heart.*

Most interesting research: I think one of the most important things I’ve done this year was seeing Hamilton on Broadway. I’m not the biggest Broadway guy, so ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X