[Pugmire] February Update!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pugmire] February Update!

Hello wonderful Pugmire supporters! Things are kicking into a new gear, so let’s dive into the update!

PUGMIRE CORE RULEBOOK
    As I hope you’ve already seen, we’ll have a Backer PDF for folks on Wednesday! It’s a week later than our planned release date, but we wanted to give folks time to adjust their pledges before we lock things down. Rich posted details about this release and why we do Backer PDFs in update 50. This is the first time we’ve used BackerKit to deliver a book PDF, so please bear with us if there are hiccups! Check out Rich’s update if you haven’t already.

MONARCHIES OF MAU

I ran a couple playtests of Mau at Midwinter last month, and reception was positive. The playtests helped me identify areas that need work, and solidify areas that are working well. Players said the game made them feel like cats in the same way that Pugmire makes them feel like dogs. They also helped me identify some specific areas that I needed to improve. Based on that, I’m revising and finalizing the first draft of Monarchies ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X