X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoah, Nelly! [Monday Meeting Notes]

The Masters Tools for Dark Eras Companion by Justin Norman

Shhhhh.

Don’t startle the bronco, as so far it’s a bit of a calmer start to this week than last. (Last week’s blog was entitled “Bucking Broncos” for those unfortunate few who missed it). While I expect that horse to start buckin’ any minute now, let’s enjoy the calm between yee-haws!

I’m feeling better this week, thanks for asking. The coughing can still be back-muscle-tearing intense, but the spells are less frequent and I finally got some decent sleep this weekend.

Much more capable of getting things done.

The first thing that I got done was the prepping of the shipping sheets for both the Deluxe Exalted 3rd Edition Kickstarter and the Deluxe W20 Shattered Dreams Kickstarter. KS allows creators to download Excel spreadsheets containing the backers’ shipping addresses as well as their responses to the Backer Survey, which is where backers note the Add-on items that they have added money to their pledges for.

It is the Add-ons which are the time killer because there is no programmatic way to assemble that info besides ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X