Something New Approacheth…[Monday Meeting Notes]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something New Approacheth…[Monday Meeting Notes]

Yes, we are actually closing in on the Kickstarter for Justin Achilli’s casual vampire card game, Prince’s Gambit. This is the first time Onyx Path will be offering a card game on Kickstarter, so it is a very new thing for us. And as we have heard it said: Anything done for the first time unleashes a demon!

Hopefully, in this case, we’re unleashing a demonic whirlwind of fun. But, I guess we’ll see. Certainly the playtesters who have had several iterations of the game to play through have seemed to really like it – especially this latest version!

As I always am before a Kickstarter, I’m nervous as to whether we’ve presented the game right and enough backers will get engaged with the project. So, I’m still fine-tuning the writing and presentation. It’s not a particularly complicated Kickstarter set-up, in fact, it’s our simplest. And the project is not at all expensive to back. In fact, a single deck of cards provides endless gameplay for you and 5-7 friends.

But still, I fret.

Shapeshifter for M20 Book of Secrets by Ken Meyer, ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X