March Pugmire Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March Pugmire Update

Greetings, citizens of Pugmire! It’s time for another update!

PUGMIRE CORE RULEBOOK
    The Backer PDF went out, and we got some great errata. Thanks so much to the people who took the time to point out those little problems that can sometimes creep in — it’ll never be perfect, but you’ve saved me from some of the more embaressing typos! The book is now off for indexing, which means we’ll probably have a final version in April. And then, off to the printers to make beautiful physical books!

SCREEN, DICE, AND CARDS
    Now that the text is locked in, we’ve started work on the Pugmire Guide screen, the custom dice, and the card deck. All these are in the initial discussion stages, so I don’t have much say yet.

MONARCHIES OF MAU

I finished the draft, and did an edit pass myself. While I want Early Access to read well, a lot changed between Pugmire Early Access and the final Pugmire book. Based on that, my time is better spent getting Mau to where I can have better conversations with the community, instead of making the ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X