Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Pugmire] Status Updates for Pugmire and Mau!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pugmire] Status Updates for Pugmire and Mau!

Hello from lovely Ireland! After a somewhat chaotic couple of weeks getting myself and Murray Pug to Eire (including a cross-country drive from Atlanta to San Francisco), I have an update on all things Pugmire and Mau!

PUGMIRE
    Shipping!
    The book, dice, cards, pins, and screen are all printed and are being shipped to our distribution warehouse, so last week the BackerKit was locked down. If all goes well, by this time next month many of you should already have your materials in hand. If you haven’t filled out your survey yet — there are 63 of you out there — we’d love to get your stuff to you!

(If you’ve having problems with the BackerKit survey, comments here won’t be useful. Instead, click on Richard Thomas’ face in the upper-right and use the “Contact me” button.)

Other Projects
    Writers are continuing to rewrite their stories for the Pugmire anthology.

Pan’s Guide is back in the hands of Matthew Dawkins, who is addressing my comments before we have another chat about it.

I’ve been listening to lines for the non-interactive audio drama, and it’s sounding pretty good!

Earplay is ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X