[Pugmire/Mau] Kickstarter Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pugmire/Mau] Kickstarter Updates

Note: Due to some recent confusion, the Pugmire and Mau Kickstarters will now get separate, unique updates. I’ve removed KS-specific information and combined the rest of the news from both of those updates for this blog, and will do so in future months.

PUGMIRE SEEN IN THE WILD
    Over the past few days I’ve been tagged on Facebook and Twitter by people excited to receive their Pugmire shipments. I’m really glad it’s finally in people’s hands. Plus, the original Kickstarter had delivery listed as “August 2017,” so we’re exactly on target!

MONARCHIES OF MAU
    I finished up a detailed outline for Monarchies of Mau, and hired six incredible people to help me bring this book together. Some you’ll recognize from their work on Pugmire, while others are talented writers ready to put their mark on the monarchies.

David Bounds, my co-conspirator on Pugmire for several years now, will continue his magic (har har) on the spell section.
    Matthew Dawkins has been a rising freelance star over the past few years, and a staunch supporter of both Pugmire and Mau. I’m thrilled to have him work more ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X