Whatever Happened To My Transylvania Twist? [Monday Meeting Notes]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatever Happened To My Transylvania Twist? [Monday Meeting Notes]

Disclaimer: While writing this, a storm hit Rich’s neighborhood and both his power and internet went out. He asked Ian to post his blog as-is. So yes, this is a little sparse, but the production info and blurbs should be up-to-date.

It’s now the Mash!

(And yes, I absolutely used a picture from the Mad, Mad, Monster Party? stop-action animated film that was a key part of my childhood and not anything from the Monster Mash song).

Now I’m thinking I should have saved this headline and picture for when the Chronicles of Darkness Contagion Chronicle needs some talking about here in this blog.

Many Worlds. One Path.

BLURBS!
    ON SALE!

Our Halloween Sale at IPR is ALMOST OVER!!! So hurry and get scary discounts on our Kickstarter printing overruns! If you missed a KS, wish you had upgraded, or just want a beautiful game book of your favorite 20th Anniversary WoD, or Chronicles of Darkness core books…THIS IS THE SALE FOR YOU!* http://www.indiepressrevolution.com/...facturerid=296

This includes products like:

Demon: The Descent Prestige Edition
    Vampire 20th Anniversary Edition: The Dark Ages Deluxe Edition
    Werewolf: The Apocalypse 20th Anniversary Edition Deluxe ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X