Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After PAX, I’m Lost! [Monday Meeting Notes]

Lost in a Hedge!

We’re almost done the first week of our Changeling: The Lost 2nd Edition Kickstarter, and it’s going great! Not only are we racing past Stretch Goals like we’re being chased by a Huntsman, but the community response has been terrific. Jumpin’ James and I are going to sit down this week and talk about a bunch of things you’ve been asking about, but I do want to touch on a few points right away.

First, we had some concern when we went live with the KS, because for this KS we are releasing a few chapters of the completed text each week via Backer Only Updates. Our plan is that all of the text will be released by the start of the last week of the Kickstarter, and that you can then decide if the writing is what you are looking for.

Seriously, our intention is that you will be able to decide and keep, update, or drop your pledge as you see fit and however you decide, that’s totally cool.

So because you can cancel your pledge at any ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X