No Spring Skips Its Turn. [Monday Meeting Notes]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Spring Skips Its Turn. [Monday Meeting Notes]

As our Changeling: The Lost 2nd Edition Kickstarter finishes up the Spring season, and we prepare to turn the KS site into the Summer motifs of our last seasonal change, I’ve gotta say that everyone’s response to the new edition has been fantastic, and we’re thrilled at the continuing momentum and the interest during this Spring week. Thanks to everyone who backed, and looking forward to the thoughts of those holding off until they see the last chapters coming tomorrow!

Is it weird to talk about Spring while we are in December holidays mode?

Nah, I don’t think so, we’re roleplayers after all, and used to imagining one thing while something else is going on. Plus, we have our holiday presents to look forward to! For my Christmas presents, the one I’m really looking forward to is the DVDs of the new Twin Peaks season. Certainly a precursor to the “dark secrets under the surface” settings we’ve all been enjoying for years, and I have danced around to avoid spoilers for what seems like a year now!

Feel free to share the present ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X