Holiday Greets from Onyx Path [Monday Meeting Notes]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Greets from Onyx Path [Monday Meeting Notes]

Like I mentioned last week, we’re off this week until the new year, or New Year, so here are a collection from a bunch of our Onyx Path crew thinking back on the year that was.

From Mirthful Mike Chaney, art director and graphic designer and the cursing, cantankerous, combustible, engine that keeps Onyx Path going:

The Goodz:

Pugmire is not only out but being well received. We delivered a beautiful book to the backers and marketplace… and I think we got it out ahead of schedule as well… despite making 60+ corrections at the press proof (again, sorry about that Rich).
    We successfully KS’d two non WW related IPs this year…*Monarchies of Mau*and*Cavs of Mars.
    Exalted is moving again. We have delivered a dozen critters… some NPCs… a Jumpstart and the first real supplement to fans (although the PoD version will hit in 2018).
    We wrapped up a couple of lingering KS’s … namely V20 Dark Ages and Book of the Wyrm.
    I survived making Beckett’s Jyhad Diary.
    We successfully KS’d our first CofD 2e line… and it did really well. CTL 2e outdid every CofD ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.

Happy Holidays to all!

Comment

Working...
    X