Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Old Two-Faced Janus Post! [Monday Meeting Notes]

Happy New Year!
    Glad to have you back for this, our seventh year of being in the business of creating amazing worlds for fantastic game lines!

Looking forward, with that side of the Janus head, we’ve got a fantastic year coming!

Expect some very cool announcements about new and ongoing projects throughout 2018, the first of which we’ll be making at next week’s MidWinter Convention in Milwaukee.

Actually, that’s not totally right, as I have a few cool things to mention right now!

First: over the break, and to the surprise of all of us who thought the PoD printer closed for the holidays, I got the PoD proofs for V20 Beckett’s Jyhad Diary. Very cool, and very thick. We’ll be making Beckett’s JD available next Wednesday for sale in PDF and PoD versions on DriveThru. The Deluxe Kickstarter version will now be going to the traditional printer.

Next: remember when I mentioned that a lot of talks were finalized at Gen Con? Well, here’s one of them: please welcome Matthew Dawkins as our second full-time freelance developer!

Matthew joins Eddy Webb as our in-house developers and ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X