No announcement yet.

Now Available: V20 Beckett’s Jyhad Diary!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Available: V20 Beckett’s Jyhad Diary!

Hi, everyone! Ian from the past here. As this post goes live, I’ll be in an airplane on my way to Midwinter. As such, I can’t test the link before it goes live, so there’s a slight chance there may be an issue. Report it below in the comments and I’ll fix it as soon as I’m hooked up to Wifi.

Now available in PDF and print from DriveThruRPG: Beckett’s Jyhad Diary for Vampire: The Masquerade 20th Anniversary Edition!

It’s ever been a loaded word among vampires. Jyhad is in force everywhere from lofty, perfumed Elysium to cloying, smoke-filled blood feasts. Jyhad’s the eternal game played by elders, Methuselahs, and worse — it’s the agenda of beings so utterly beyond humanity, one such as yourself could scarcely understand its movements.*

Luckily for you, you’ve picked up a copy of my diary. With my help you may just take a step on the first rung of understanding. Information worth having is information you must earn through blood, and oh, how I’ve bled for what’s contained within these pages.*

— Beckett*

Beckett’s Jyhad Diary serves as the ...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.