Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now Available: W20 Pentex Employee Indoctrination Handbook, plus New Year New Game, and more!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Available: W20 Pentex Employee Indoctrination Handbook, plus New Year New Game, and more!

Now available in PDF and print from DriveThruRPG: the Pentex Employee Indoctrination Handbook for Werewolf: The Apocalypse 20th Anniversary Edition!

POLICIES AND PROCEDURES*

The Pentex Employee Indoctrination Handbook is the gold-standard corporate guidebook for employees of the world’s finest multi-national corporation and many of their subsidiary companies. This volume contains the main Pentex handbook, along with the Guide to Werewolves, and this year’s round of updated corporate handbooks for our subsidiaries.

MONKEYWRENCHED!*

This is the unredacted version, replete with notes from the higher-ups! It took a lot to get this information out, so it’s had a chance to go through some monkeywrenchers’ hands before going to you. Make good use of it!

The*Employee Indoctrination Handbook*contains:

A guide to working for Pentex itself, along with the Guide to Werewolves given to certain staff.
    Employee handbooks for Endron, Magadon, RED network, Sunburst, and Tellus
    Notes on the contents, from both werewolves and the Board of Directors

Currently running: DriveThruRPG’s*New Year, New Game sale! The sale runs for four more days.

There’s a great*Exalted 3e Bundle*featured at 52% off, which includes:

Exalted 3e
    Exalted: Tale of the Visiting Flare
    Fanfare for the Chosen: An Exalted 3rd ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.

I found PEIH to be pretty weak. There were some great bits in there, particularly one section on garou hunts, and there wasn't many terrible things in there (On-air enticers= just think about thousands of people exposed to a god/godess and having drastically different accounts of their appearance. Veil=Damaged heavily) but there wasn't a strong direction to it. It's not a guide to be pentex, the perspective changes everywhere, it doesn't have new rules and the satire is weak with some sections just not having anything clever to say. The most important thing to take away is that every company has an inbuilt o-tolleys and an in house medical facility of magadon. There's a few things to use as story hooks, but half of them are downright idiotic and only really work if you're playing a comedy game. It's ok, but I'd wait for a sale or hope your friend will lend it out.

The new art is great though.

Be correct.

Comment

I also think that PEIH is little weak, but I like it.
      Thank you very much, I am grateful especially for the information about Exalted

Comment

Working...
      X