No announcement yet.

March Marches On [Monday Meeting Notes]

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March Marches On [Monday Meeting Notes]

At the end of last week, we finished up the Kickstarter campaign for the new Trinity Continuum core book, and the Trinity Continuum: Aeon book. We pretty much unlocked a Stretch Goal a day, and built out two PDFs for backers; an Aeon Aexpansion containing added info on more cool parts of the TC:Aeon setting, and In Media Res, a collection of adventure ideas for the TC core modern-day time period.

There are a few reasons why the results of this Kickstarter are satisfying to our crew here at Onyx Path:

1- The two books with the two extra PDFs give us a great start on the two time periods featured in the books. Now we can have a few meetings and discuss both the continuation of those two settings, and we can start looking at what other time periods we can cover soon. Which brings us to:

2- Based on the response to this latest KS, we are confident that we can put together a team ASAP to create the Trinity Continuum: Aberrant book, and plan on another Kickstarter for it when ...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.

Oh hey quick question. Maybe I'm missing something but if Onyx Path owns Trinity (and Scion and Scarred Lands) outright why do edits have to go to WW (which im assuming is White Wolf) for approval.

That all said, honrstyly I adore these updates and am quite lad you guys are doing well. I really love all the work you are doing.

WW Manuscript Approval:

Trinity Continuum: Aeon Rulebook (The Trinity Continuum)

Post-Editing Development:

Scion: Hero (Scion 2nd Edition)
    Trinity Continuum Core Rulebook (The Trinity Continuum)

The WW Manuscript Approval phase is empty.

The Editing and Post-Editing Development phases are for all projects, and Trinity Continuum and Scion are currently in those sections. They're not subsections under WW Approvals, they're sections by themselves.

Ian A. A. Watson
      Onyx Path Community Manager

Oh okay, that makes sense. I thought they were sub headings rather then everything is its own heading. Nod. Nod.

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.