Monday Lunch Meeting Notes Notes [Monday Meeting Notes]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Lunch Meeting Notes Notes [Monday Meeting Notes]

Bit of a “meta” start for this edition of the MMN, as I just want to let folks in on how our Monday Meeting is running and the sort of topics generally covered, and the specific ones we talked about this week. Except for the [REDACTED] ones.

Bit o’ history, for folks coming new to this blog.

The Monday Lunch Meeting was once a meeting the entire staff of White Wolf was able to have for something like the first six months I was at WW mid- 1992. As the company grew, we went from everybody attending, to some departments spinning off to other days as the sheer number of people made it impossible, but Production & Design, my department, kept to Mondays.

I liked, and still like, starting the week with what is essentially a huddle. A re-focus moment before the week pulls us in all sorts of directions. In the early days, we’d actually divvy up tasks at the meeting to be sure everything we needed to accomplish in the coming week was covered. Even when all that was left of ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X