Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earth, Air, Fire, Water, and Wood! [Monday Meeting Notes]

Dragon-Blooded illustration by Priscilla Kim

It’s not our oldies prog-rock band, oh no.

Tomorrow (or today if you read this on the day after we post it), Tuesday the 27th, the Kickstarter for Exalted 3rd‘s Dragon-Blooded deluxe edition starts at 12 noon Eastern US time!

Since I went to great (or not so great, depending on your point of view) detail last week on how we have reconfigured this Kickstarter set-up specifically to avoid making the missteps made with the first Exalted 3rd Kickstarter, I won’t go into that here. But here’s that link: http://theonyxpath.com/dragon-blood-...meeting-notes/

Instead, I just want to point out how much we are looking forward to this KS, and how great the communication, cooperation, and energy has been with our Dragon-Blooded KS team. Eric Minton and Robert Vance, our EX3 dev team, have been totally on top of getting James Bell, our Kickstarter Pooh-bah, info and guidance to set up the Kickstarter, and so that Mirthful Mike Chaney can deliver the illustrations and graphics that will make the KS page something really exciting and clear to read through.

And as for ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X