Elemental, My Dear Dragon-Blooded! [Monday Meeting Notes]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elemental, My Dear Dragon-Blooded! [Monday Meeting Notes]

That blog title was for Fast Eddy Webb, Sherlockian scholar that he is.

And of course I’m referring to our Dragon-Blooded: What Fire Has Wrought Kickstarter that is headed into its third week and still going strong!

Jaunty James Bell, our Kickstarter runner, has said that we’ve hit fourteen Stretch Goals in fourteen days, which is a wonderful rhythm of cool things happening every day while each Tuesday we provide a portion of the finished text for the book. This week, we’re looking at just the start of the Dragon-Blooded Charms, so I’m expecting some fascinating discussions all over our social media.

The fact that we’ve got some Stretch Goal rewards that add to the overall release of Dragon-Blooded as a slice of the world of Exalted 3rd, and then we have SG rewards that add to the burgeoning companion volume for Dragon-Blooded is also super-cool as we know that every couple of days we should have offered enough variety that every backer can see something that tickles their interest and rewards their participation in this KS.

Dragon-Blooded art by Yihyoung Li

Speaking of ...

More...

Onyx Path
    This is an automated forum administration account. If you need to contact an administrator, use the Contact Us link rather than PMing this account.
Working...
X